Adult Care Level 2
As an Adult Care Worker apprentice you will benefit from:
- Learning how to work professionally including your own professional development, and how to promote the wellbeing and safety of those around you.
- Knowledge of your main tasks and responsibilities, key values, behaviours and communication.
- The highest quality of teaching by friendly, experienced staff.
- Flexible patterns of work-based learning to suit you and your organisation’s needs
- Sector & CQC best practice knowledge.
Contact our fabulous customer service team who are ready to answer your questions & arrange a meeting to discuss how you can enrol onto our programme. Apprentices without a Level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level and take the test for Level 2 English and maths prior to taking their endpoint assessment. The Care Certificate must also be achieved as part of this standard.