Business Administrator Level 3
Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses from the public, private and charitable sector. The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.
About the course
The core of the course is the functional areas of management and administration within an organisation and how those disciplines integrated at the operational level, linking with the overall corporate strategy to achieve short, medium and long-term objectives.The content of the qualification is focused on people management, managing projects, marketing, finance for managers, business law, business ethics and social responsibility.
As a Business Administrator you will benefit from:
- High quality teaching by friendly and experienced staff.
- Individualised mentoring and support throughout your apprenticeship.
- Knowledge of how to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal and external customers.
- Confidence and skills building to maximise work performance.
- Flexible patterns work based learning to suit you and your organisation’s needs.
Typical Job roles
Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant ,Office Assistant, Legal or Medical Secretary, Receptionist or Reception Supervisor
The administrative role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles.
Individual employers may set their own entry requirements.
Apprentices must hold a Level 2 in English and maths prior to their end point assessment. Contact our customer service team who are ready to answer your questions & arrange a meeting to discuss how you can enrol onto our programme.