Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3
As a Lead Adult Care Worker apprentice you will benefit from:
- Learning to manage a team; how to provide supervision, leadership and guidance whilst ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, expected standards and behaviours.
- Knowledge of staff performance management; delegation & conflict resolution.
- The highest quality of teaching by friendly, experienced staff.
- Flexible patterns of work-based learning to suit you and your organisation’s needs.
- Sector & CQC best practice knowledge.
Apprentices must hold a Level 2 in English and maths prior to their endpoint assessment. The Care Certificate must also be achieved as part of this standard. Contact our fabulous customer service team who are ready to answer your questions & arrange a meeting to discuss how you can enrol onto our programme.
About the Course
Students who successfully complete the HND in Business will be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the basic concepts of business. They will be able to communicate accurately and appropriately and they will have the qualities needed for employment that requires some degree of personal responsibility. They will have developed a range of transferable skills to ensure effective team working, independent initiatives, organisational competence and problem-solving strategies. They will be adaptable and flexible in their approach to business, show resilience under pressure, and meet challenging targets within a given resource.
Typical Job Roles
Senior Care Worker
Supervising Care Worker
Senior Support Worker
Relief Team Leader
Social Work Assistant
Social Services Officer
Outreach Development Worker
Community Support Worker
Community Outreach Worker
Community Development Worker
Family Support Worker or Personal Assistant
You are required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and provide the result prior to starting
The Care Certificate must be achieved as part of the Apprenticeship Standard as well as the Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3 and Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths
Minimum 18 years old
Experience of working in the health and social care sector
- Pearson Level 3 Diploma in Diploma in Adult Care
- NCFE Functional Skills in English and Maths level 2
- The Care Certificate (if not already achieved/progressing from Adult Care Worker)
- The 6 Cs – Care, Compassion, Courage, Communication, Competence and
Learners will have the option to progress in the sector and complete the Level 4 qualification and become a deputy or assistant home manager.
Method of Delivery
Delivery will be in partnership with employers and adopt a blended approach of on and off the job training and professional development. Apprentices will receive training and mentoring in the workplace and knowledge, skills and behaviour development at City College of London through classroom-based activities.