As a Team Leader apprentice you will benefit from:
- Learning to manage a team providing supervision, leadership and guidance and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, expected standards and behaviours.
- Knowledge of staff performance management; delegation & conflict resolution.
- The highest quality of teaching by friendly, experienced staff.
- Flexible patterns of work based learning to suit you and your organisation’s needs.
- Sector best practice knowledge.
About the Course
The programme covers a wide range of transferrable skills such as leading people, managing people, building relationships and communication. Knowledge includes: operational management, project management, finance, management of self and decision making.
Typical Job Roles
Supervisor Team leader Project officer Shift supervisor Foreperson Shift manager.
The entry requirement for this apprenticeship will be decided by each employer, but may typically be 5 GCSEs at Grade C or higher.
Apprentices may choose to register as Associate Members with the Chartered Management Institute and/or the Institute of leadership and management, to support their professional career development and progression.